5 Important Secrets About Easy Online Installment Loans
What do you really know about online loans? There’s a lot of information out there, both good and bad – and some of what you don’t know could save you money! Here are five important things to know about online installment loans:
1. Installment loans are more flexible than standard payday loans, providing longer repayment terms and lower payments. This can be tremendously helpful when it’s necessary to borrow a larger amount that would be impractical to repay from a single paycheck.
2. The online factor is key. Not only is the application internet-based, but the whole process from approval to repayment is completed electronically. There’s never anything to print, fax or mail, although the lenders are available by phone if you need immediate one-on-one customer service.
3. There’s no faster way to get a loan. You can apply for an installment loan this afternoon and have the cash waiting in your bank account as soon as tomorrow morning – perfect for unexpected expenses or a cash crunch that needs to be handled quickly.
4. You don’t need great credit to qualify for an easy online installment loan – just meet a few basic qualifications and fill out the application accurately and completely. The amount you can be approved for will be based on your income and other factors – but not your credit score.
5. Installment loans can actually save you money. If you’re in a late-pay cycle, accruing penalties for paying after the due date every month because your pay schedule doesn’t match up with your bills’ due dates, using an installment loan to get back on track can save you hundreds of dollars over time.
I’m Interested in an Installment Loan – How Do I Start?
That’s one of the best things about Installment loans – you can get started any time, day or night, right from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. The website and application are optimized for mobile so they’ll be clear and easy to read on the smallest of screens. Just complete the quick three-step application form, and click submit. There’s no documentation to send in, and no waiting – you’ll receive a response in just ninety seconds. All the information you need will be provided, so you can make a decision about whether the offer being made is right for you – installment loan term, payment amounts and dates, interest rate and total, and general terms and conditions. If you like what you see, you can use the provided electronic signature to accept, and the funds will be disbursed to your bank account by the end of the day. Deposits take some time to clear, depending on your bank’s policies, but you should have funds available by the next banking day! No matter what you need the cash for, a process that takes just minutes and gets puts money in your bank account by the next day is good for both your finances and your peace of mind!